We offer group tours and programs for a number of organizations. Spend a morning or afternoon in our 19th century style classroom, try your hand at some historic activities, and just have fun in a unique setting! Some examples of groups we’ve had at the museum are:
- St. Lawrence College (ESL) Students
- KEYS LINC (ESL) Students
- Queen’s Faculty of Education Students
- Children’s Summer Camps
- Residents of Retirement Homes and Long-term care Homes
- Walking Groups
- Art Groups
- Seniors’ Groups
We also offer off-site programs if you are not able to come to the museum – we will come to you! Visit our “Contact” page to get in touch with us and learn more details. Our off-site programs are led by our knowledgeable volunteers and will bring museum artifacts and props for learning and discussion.
- Volunteers and staff will lead you through the gallery highlighting special objects in the collection. The gallery features permanent displays as well as new displays that rotate through the season.
School Lesson Includes
- A ten to fifteen-minute lesson led by our “school marm”.
- A pen and ink lesson.
- Opportunities for self-paced exploration of the museum and gallery
We cannot accommodate groups of more than 25 people due to space constraints.
Visiting the museum is a free experience. However, we greatly appreciate donations. For group visits, we recommend $5/person. For larger groups (over 10 people), the suggested donation is $50.00 for a group booking.